Monday, October 30, 2006

Pumpkin Pie Lip Lube - woo hoo!

m m m!

Pumpkin Pie Lip-Lube-In-A-TubeTM

Damn near edible but I prefer scented lip lube without the sugary-ness so it's unsweetened (can be sweetened upon request). Perfect size for your purse, pocket or desk.

My luscious blend of beeswax (vegan option available), vegetable oils & vitamin E (organic, not synthetic) and flavor. A touch of palm oil for a natural orange color. Ordinarily formulated as a gloss/balm hybrid to give a bit of shine, but I can also do NO shine for the dudes (although they seem to take their sig others' lube all the time anyway) or for women who just prefer a non-shiny harder balm, in a handy twist-up tube. If you prefer a more liquid consistency, check out my glosses with lip brush [yeah, Stila, bite me]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home