Sunday, April 30, 2006

On SALE through May 1 - Oatmeal Milk & Honey


This is the scent which made me realize I outgrew at least some of my allergies. The scent is a wonderfully honeyed oatmeal. It reminds me of cookies -- without the calories. I added extra oil to this soap to leave the skin soft after a shower and added a little ground oats for texture as well as physical exfoliation.

These are 3 handcut and beveled soaps made from food grade vegetable oils & a little beeswax for added hardness & conditioning using the cold-process (CP) method. The CP method is a variant of the lye+lard method my grandma used when my Dad's family probably were at their poorest. Fast forward to modern times, precision chemistry and I make small batches of gentle soap in a precise way. Not the stuff grandma used to make.

Anyway, it's on sale for May 1 only. Click on the picture to see more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home